Information resources about making a police complaint - CLCNSW
- Wednesday, 22 August 2012 14:26
Community Legal Centres NSW (CLCNSW) has produced some information about police complaints and other alternatives. This may be of use if you or your colleagues assist clients in relation to interactions with the police.
The webpage includes the following information:
- Where to get legal advice about police behaviour?
- A guide to making a police complaint
- Alternatives to making a formal complaint: Using anti-discrimination law
- Alternatives to making a formal complaint: Civil litigation (coming soon)
There is also information about CLCNSW's concerns with the current police complaints system, and their recommendations for reform.